Saturday, October 11, 2008

Insightful...

Our kids are really amazing.

We have been having some really deep and insightful conversations around the house the last few days.

When your children say loving, unselfish and deep comments...

well, you just fill up with so much love and pride for the kind of people they are becoming.

We love you guys so much!

I am amazed at how much God has blessed us and continues to bless us!

Twenty years ago, we were what so many young people are...

very self centered.

This journey that we have taken together has taught us and changed us so much.

(Thank Goodness!)

I realize... only now... how much my mom influenced everything that I do.

Thank goodness for a God who gives us all second chances.

Love Never Fails.
1 Corinthians 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive