Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged...


Guess what?


I have been tagged.




Here are the rules...


I have to choose the sixth photo from my sixth album and post it with a brief description and/or the story behind it. So... here goes.

This was taken in January of 2007. Brysen was a little over one year old. He was starting to show an interest in paper and books and... well anything that would make noise and that could be torn into a thousand pieces. This was him discovering a magazine. What a sweet picture. I had forgotten about it. Thanks, Sandy for making me look back and find this special moment.

I would love to tag some other people, but at the moment I am overwhelmed with family stuff.

Thanks again, Sandy. I really enjoyed your blog. If any of you haven't made your way over there, please do. It is tons of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I too enjoyed looking back and remebering the special day that created my photo. Sometimes it's great to spend time thinking about all the special days in our past. After all we would not be where we are without them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive