Thursday, October 23, 2008

The promised 3rd birthday pictures...

Here he is...
the big 3 year old boy!!!
Above: The crazy family is showing you their rockin' spiderman moves.
Below: Brysen shows off part of his Bampa and Grandma Carol gifts.
Oh yeah... He learns fast. What a smile!
What can I say?
The next picture explains itself...
We have seen a lot of this over the last few days.
Look at the concentration on Bry's face!

Cadi got him a light up gun.
He loves it.
I don't where he learned it... maybe little boys are born with this stuff...
but, he immediately pointed at someone and said,
"Put your hands up."


Another purely boy toy...
Tools!
Okay, before you see the next couple of photos, let me explain...
I baked the cake.
Miranda, then, asked if she could frost it.
I said yes.
When I next saw the cake it was...
a huge mess.
I did my best to fix it, but...
Well, we decided that it would go down in family history as one of the most memorable cakes we have ever seen!


Just remeber that this is the cleaned up version of the cake.
Oh well,
It didn't keep him from making a wish.


Happy Birthday, baby boy!




1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Looks like everyone had a great time, including the birthday boy!

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive