Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something seems fishy...

This last weekend, a new game was invented...
Trampoline Twister!
With 6 kids on the trampoline it seemed like an interesting game to watch.
Heads were sat on, legs crushed, people pushed...
but when you are on the trampoline... does it really matter?
Isn't that a rule free zone?
Doesn't fun mean something anymore!?
Deep breath... Compose myself...

Cadi always seems to come out the winner...

Hmmm...

Something seems a little fishy about that.

I may have to put a little more thought into this...

Could there be some reason that the oldest kid in the bunch

seems to win every game?..........

I can't quite put my finger on it.

But they all seemed to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive