Friday, October 17, 2008

zero efforts...

We went for the most amazing hike yesterday.

The colors are so fantastic on the hillsides right now. I can't believe all of the different shades that you see at this time of year. It is truly beautiful.

We got to the top of the hill and I looked at my dear sweet husband and and asked him for the camera. I wanted to get some pictures of the beautiful scenery.

He said, "I thought you had it."

I said, "I thought you had it."

Needless to say, we have zero pictures to show for our efforts.

I guess that means we will have to hike back up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive