Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am so grossed out right now...

Okay...
So we had brought dinner in the other night.
The little kids ate at the small table in the kitchen.
I thought everything was wonderful and the night had gone really well... without any problems.
I go to look at the photos and find this!............

I have to tell you that when I cleaned the kitchen there was not a burrito on the table anymore!

This mutt must have eaten that burrito right off of my table!

Oh, that is so disgusting!

I have sanitized this table 40 times now.

Raider...

You had better be thanking the good Lord that we love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive