Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Girl...


Yes, today was my 39th birthday!





I woke up to the sounds and smells of my wonderful husband making us pancakes for a birthday breakfast!







Then I realized that he had also made me a cake! I know... what a guy!






We went to church...they sang to me in sunday school...(embarrassing!).





Mark and I managed to get away for a couple of hours in the afternoon,




and then we came home and opened presents, ate cake, my in-laws called and sang to me and we played Apples to Apples.





They could only come up with 27 candles, but the kids blew most of them out before I could get to them anyways so....




My husband danced with me to my favorite song and now the house is quiet.




Ahhhhh... the best kind of birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a great hubby you have:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a perfect day.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I knew there was something special about you. I always seem to feel that with fellow November birthday-ers. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels