Friday, November 7, 2008

on the wall...

I remember in 2nd grade when Miranda used to come home from school and tell me she had to "stand on the wall" at school that day.


Basically, that meant she had done something wrong at recess and to punish her they would make her stand against the wall until the end of recess.


Awwwwwww... I know!



Today, while hubby and I were out photographing her I said, "Miranda, go stand on the wall." We both looked at each other and smiled.

You see, we both know that the days of her childhood are moving by all too fast!

Soon, she will be striking out on her own. She will face the world with her wonderful "can do" attitude... and she will be just fine.

I miss those 2nd grade days... but I am so proud to know this amazing young woman that she is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels