Sunday, November 30, 2008

worried?...

So...
I have a lot of kids.
But...
I have 7 girls and only 1 boy.
As you can probably guess,
I know nothing about raising a boy!
Everything is new and.... weird!
He is so strange compared to the girls.
I love it, don't get me wrong.
I enjoy each new... and strange... thing that he comes up with.
But...
Today, he told me he wanted to wear a dress and twirl like a princess.




I said, "Boys don't wear dresses."
He then stomped his feet and yelled,
"I don't want to be a boy! I will be a girl!"
Of course this was all said while jumping up and down,
wrestling with the dog, jumping off of the couches
and...
pretending to be spiderman.

Hmmmm...

I wonder if I should be worried.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels