Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reputation...

When we got this honery animal several years ago, it came with a promise...
I would not have to bathe him.
My adoring husband promised to do this job.
I agreed to brush him... but, not bathe him.
This leads to him not getting a bath very often.
When he isn't clean...
I can't stand to be near him.
Sorry, but he smells and feels gross.
However, when he is clean and brushed...



I love him!!!
When he is clean, I can't get enough of him!
I want to pet him and he keeps my feet warm.

Just don't tell anyone...

I have a reputation to uphold!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie...when they smell fresh!!! My little doxie needs a bath NOW. She is adorable, but smells.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels