Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...what we need...

Do you ever look at your child in wonder and amazement?

I sure do.

Sometimes it is the amazement that their brains would convince them that their behavior is appropriate.

Other times, it is with the amazement that they are so unique and they fill the perfect spot in our home and family.

God knows what He is doing, doesn't he?

He knows just what we need and exactly when we needed it.

I needed this little girl.


I needed to experience every single moment with her.

Yes, even the ones where I am convinced that I totally do not understand her super girly ways.

All I know, is I can't imagine going through a single day without her in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels