Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where have you been?????

Sick, sick......... SICK!!!

Oh my goodness this was not a fun week. Somehow I managed. No, not somehow... I couldn't have gotten through without the help of my husband and kids who helped out big time.

Thanks Everyone.

Then, the hard drive went kerplunk on the computer so... yeah you can see that this was a pain the backside kind of week.

I am feeling...better and the the computer is running again... Yippee!!!

While I lay in bed hacking, coughing and in general...

falling apart...

Mark took the little ones to the train station and they had a great time!

The kids came home so happy and excited.

They told me that they drove the "choo choo twains".

At least someone was having fun this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels