Saturday, November 8, 2008

Butt Shot?!...

From the pictures, you can't really tell how rickety and rusty and steep and... well... Scary climbing down this thing was!





We wanted pictures of one of the kids.



You know, cool urban looking photos...








Sometimes you have to suffer a little to get the good shot!




Since I love my husband and trust him completely to keep me safe, I followed him down into this strange place.






He was right!



We did get some totally cool pictures.




The climb back up was not nearly as bad.


But, I ask you...







Did you have to take the butt shot?!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels