Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Main Man...

Guess what my sweet husband did for me today...
Can you guess?
No?
He started putting up the Christmas lights today!
Yes, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet.
I also know that around here, we can continue to have nice days in the 50's or...
we could have 10 feet of snow on the ground in the morning!
Yuck!

Trust me the last thing I want is the snow!!!!
Preparation is all I am talking about.
I don't want my main man up on the roof once it gets cold and icy up there.


He spent the first hour checking lights.
After the snow covered everything for several months last year...
I mean you couldn't see any lights including our one foot candy canes...
Several of the lights were broken and needed to be replaced.

Then it was up on the roof and YIKES!

That looks so scary to me!

The point is, you have to take advantage of the nice weather while it lasts.

Mark recruited Miranda and Aubrey to help.
Miranda is great at getting up on the roof...
which I will not do.
Aubrey was a great errand girl.
She ran up and down the stairs for different items over and over again.


Of course Miranda was very careful, but loved to scare her mother...

Shame on you, Miranda!

It got dark before they could get it completely finished.

I am told, however that to finish the job will only take about another hour.

Yeah!!

I love having this one thing finished already.

Now, if only I could get my shopping finished!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't sweet husbands the greatest!!! Looks like a fun day.


    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels