Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday...


Yes!
We were some of the crazies who poured over the ads on Thanksgiving Day!
We got up bright and early...
took a shower...
(unlike most! EWWWW!)
and faced the crowds to get a good deal!

Now, to be completely honest with you, we would have gone out even if we weren't shopping.

Why?

Well, we are the crazy people that just need to see all of the wierdos and lunitics in the world so we know who to watch out for the rest of the year...

I don't know.

We love to people watch!

...And...

You never know when you will find a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. Just stay out of the way of the crazies!! I am a people watcher also; the only purpose I see for horrid malls!

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels