Monday, November 10, 2008

With a Cherry on Top...


This is what they are forecasting...
Ugggg!
I know, I know... beautiful, Christmas-like, yada yada....
Last year cured me of ever needing to see snow again.
I mean, come on people...
I grew up in Alaska.
I have seen my share of snow!
I love the first snow fall and after that, I am done.
Now, maybe I am just grumpy today (I really am not feeling very well.)
But...
I could do without any snow this winter!
Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top.
Ummm, do think that will work????
Naw, me neither...
(My hubby took this photo last year. At the time of this snow fall I thought, "Wow, we are having a pretty good amount of snow this year." Yeah, by the time it was over this looked like a light dusting... Okay I think I am done whining now... wait.... yeah, Now I am done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels