Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beyond Measure...

Today was a very special day in our home...


after two years of struggles and tears and fights...


we were awarded the best thing in the world!


Children.

Family.

Love.

Blessings...

A necklace given...

that symbolizes a love that can never be broken.


I would love to tell you more, but right now I am full of so much love, gratitude and... tears that I can't talk about it... even in writing.

-- Just know that God has blessed this family beyond measure...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you all!! And I agree totally- there is nothing better on this earth than family. Children are such a wonderful blessing and God uses our family more than any other means to shape us into who we are. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels