Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Need Help...

Okay, this is a little embarrassing.

But...

I have to tell you all the truth, right?  That is afterall what the blog is all about... letting you all see a true glimpse of our lives.

Deep sigh...

I am a coffee sniffer!


I don't drink it very often... because I need to put too much sugar in there and I try to stay away from that as much as possible these days.

My daughter works at the big corporate coffee place that so many people seem to love, though... and when she brings her coffee drinking daddy a bag each week... I sit and... well... sniff.

Yes, I love the smell. 

I know it is weird, but it satisfies some weird place inside of me.

I'm sure I need help...

1 comment:

  1. Not so strange. It does smell good. I've never drank it myself, but I like the smell too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels