Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Promise...

Okay....

Things are looking better...

A few days after Ari came down with... "The Crud"... Lily suddenly had it too.

It has NOT been fun! This is not a pretty sickness.

Today has been much better!  Instead of temperatures hovering around 103 or 104 they have been around 100.  The girls have also been up moving around... actually playing today!  Hooray!!!!!!  Now, we just need to get that sick look out of their eyes and get them the rest of the way to Healthy.

I know, I know... I didn't upload any photos... but I promise...as soon as I get off of here I will take care of that.  Oh, and I really should tell you all about the Amish Baked Oatmeal that my children devoured this morning!  Can you say... Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels