Monday, November 9, 2009

Good Morning...

I haven't uploaded any pictures of the last few days, so today you just get... me.

We had a very relaxed day yesterday...

...due to me getting sick after church and Chey's car having some trouble that daddy needed to take care of.

So...  We got to hang out here and veg with books and kids playing and... trying to keep the headache and tummy sickness at bay.

Today, we are going to see a movie.  Yes, we are taking the crew to see a movie.  They don't get to do this stuff very often since... I find most movies to be a really bad  example of behavior for my children... but when we do get a chance, they love it.

We are gearing up for Thanksgiving.  I really do love this holiday.  I love telling people why I am thankful for them... how they have touched my life.  You never know when you won't get that chance again.  We do a really low key day.  We just hang out here... playing games, watching movies, cooking, eating and enjoying each others company.  This year we will be blessed by Grandma Carol and Bampa... and a friend of Cadi's...Rachel, who will all be joining us.  Yeah! for more people!  More to love, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels