Thursday, November 19, 2009

Uh Oh...

Now, Lily has a fever... Before I gave her some medicine it was 103.7!!!  Yikes!

They are feeling better now with some meds and a fresh shower.  I hope this thing stops here...

On a better note, Mark got the bedroom walls finished.  The kids had picked a couple of holes in the sheetrock... small ones but they needed to get fixed... They are all done. 

We are still on the lookout for a mattress for the last bed. 

Mark made dinner tonight!  How nice... We had bbq hamburgers and roasted potatoes... It hit the spot just right. 

Then my brother called and we talked for about an hour... I miss him tons!

Okay... now we are going to head downstairs and watch, "The Tale of Despereux"... I don't think I spelled that right... but I am too lazy to go check.

I will try to get some photos uploaded tomorrow so you can see a little of what has been happening around here. 

Oh, that reminds me... I need to make a shopping list... tomorrow is Friday.

Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels