Friday, November 27, 2009

Get Over Myself...

I looked out the window and couldn't believe my eyes!

I knew it was cold, but... really?  This?  Now?





Within 90 minutes we had about 5 inches on the ground and I wanted to cry.



The kids were overjoyed!

I was in a deep depression...

I know, I know... I have heard it all before.

What you must understand is that when you grow up in Alaska...

You get a lot of this stuff.

I am just done with snow.

I love the idea of global warming.

I just wish I saw it happening... because around here, we are not experiencing that "theory". 

We are in a snowstorm... and we all know what that does to me.


Okay, now I have cried about it. 

I have moaned and thrown a fit on the floor.

I have comtemplated moving to Arizona or Texas...

Now, I will smile and get over myself.

** These pics are from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels