Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Day...

We received snow over the weekend... and we all know how I feel about snow.

I am, however, trying to enjoy the newness of the snow.  It should melt off for the most part in the next few days... and then the forecast if for more snow!

Deep breath

Deeper breath...

Okay, I am prepared.

We got a lot done over the weekend.  We did some Christmas shopping... Usually I am done by now... but, not this year!  Ooooppss.

We did a major clean up of our bedroom... which was needed so badly.  We just don't have enough storage in this house... at least, the kind of storage a house with many people living in it needs to have.  Unfortunately, sometimes my bedroom becomes the storage place... We tossed things and shoved things and cried a little when we had to throw some things out...  but now, it is clean and in order.  Hallelujah!

We have a busy day today as well.  There are a couple of walls that need some touch ups since we moved furniture and the kids... well, they are kids.  So when  Mark gets home, that will be his big job.  I need to work on laundry... the never ending job.  I also need to clean out our baskets.  We have these baskets by the front door.  Everyone has one... and it holds our shoes and stuff that used to clutter up the entry.  That needs to be cleaned up big time.  It isn't messy just a bit overflowing.

By the way, my niece turned 25 over the weekend...25!!!!  How is that even possible?  I thought I was 25!!
Happy Birthday, JaNae!  But... please stop getting older... it is hard for me to claim 25 when you are so grown up!

We are making all kinds of plans for the visit of relatives for Thanksgiving.  I am soooo excited!  The kids are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!  Cousins and uncle and aunt and grandparents... oh my!

Happy day to all of you!  Put on a smile, and fill your heart with JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels