Saturday, November 14, 2009

Muddle Through...

God has been "dealing" with me lately...

It all stems back to love.

He wants more from me... from all of us really... but right now, He is dealing with me.

Even when I know He is right, I don't always like it.  I struggle.  I rebel.  I fight.  I try to make excuses and "hide". 

In the end, I always recognize His wisdom.  I always end up giving up my feeble, human nature for what He has called me to. 

Why do I fight?  Why do I struggle?

Even in the struggle... when I am thrashing and begging him not to "make me" whatever... I know that He is the only answer.  His word says our walk will not be easy... we will struggle, we will sacrifice.  We will face oposition. 

Love.

Yes, Lord... I hear you... and I'm getting there.

Thank you for waiting while I muddle my way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels