Monday, August 25, 2008

Amazing...

Where did that little baby go that used to ride on my hip?

Where is that girl who used to sing O Be Careful Little Eyes...

Where is that little girl who wanted pig tails in her hair and a cute dress to twirl and twirl?

When did you become someone I could talk to...one woman to another?

When did you start growing up and start taking your sisters out to lunch and paying the bill without asking mom for money? When did you start ordering your own food?

When did you become someone I could admire and be proud of how you "turned out"?

In the end, I guess the "when" doesn't matter.

It only matters that I love you. I am proud of you. I admire you.

You are AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is beautiful, and the post you wrote got me all choked up. My little one is 3, and I can't believe that one day she will actually be a woman. I hope to share the kind of relationship you have with your daughter. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels