Monday, August 18, 2008

Dress up...

Did you ever take a picture and just know...
without a doubt...
that someday you would show this picture to your sons future wife?
Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Wait...
Ha Ha Ha Ha...
In a house filled with girls and only one boy,
we have tons of girl dress up stuff.
They love to torture their little brother by putting him in some of their outfits.
I should probably save him from this disgrace,
but then I would miss out on the good laugh.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Is this what I have to look forward too? So far Dad won't allow all the girls to do anything to our little guy but I think it's only a matter of time.

    That photo is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels