Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend stuff...

While the hubby and I were out today, the girls made some chocolate, chocolate chip cookies.After church we drove about an hour from our house to a newish IKEA.
I just wanted to see what all of the fuss is about.
Yeah, I could do without it. I know some people love all of that modern stuff, but not me.

They did like playing with the trains though.

Last night, while sitting on the couch with my little man,

he said...

"Momma, put you head on my shoulder."

Awwww... How could I resist?

Then we vegged out watching the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels