Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kitchen time. Zucchini time. I was determined not to have to throw out the last of the zucchini. I grated and made tons of zucchini bread. We made big loaves, mini loaves... the house smells so good.
We put the majority of it in the freezer. This fall we will be enjoying a taste of summer.
Why didn't we get a picture of the finished loaves? Who knows, we had company yesterday and that threw us off of our game, I guess.
This is Cheyenne... finally... getting busy on her English class that she needs to have completed in two weeks.
This evening we got a WWF show from our two men.
Is Daddy winning?
NO!! 1, 2, 3, Brysen is victorious!

And then.......

What can I say about this?

My son...


Yes, he is growing up in a house full of sisters.


Someday I will use this picture to blackmail him.

Oh the power... Vwah, ha, ha, ha (evil laugh)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels