Monday, August 4, 2008

good stuff...



Did you ever make a dessert for your family and then think... wow this is fantastic... I wonder if I could get away with eating the whole thing without them ever knowing it was in the house...

Yep, I made apple crisp and it was heavenly. I could have eaten the whole thing by myself. No, the apples are not from my back yard, but this thing was so good that even my picky little man ate it. That must be saying something. (sorry about the funky paper plate, but we would do dishes all day with no end in site if we didn't use these babies)

I wish I could bottle the joy this little man exudes!
...and he loves his mommy.
He is the star of the family. I guess with seven girls and only one boy that means he really gets a lot of attention. He is so good, though. Don't get me wrong, he is rotten and 100% boy, but so yummy I could eat him up.

All that WWF stuff can tire a girl out.



Hehehehehe... Mom won't let that last very long. I am the

King of the World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels