Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wow... that's a big one!

Yes, another day picking up some fresh produce.
Just look at that zucchini... need I say more?

What better activity could I ask for than to spend the afternoon canning with my family. They have a blast and we get something productive done with minimal disagreements.

Everyone wants to help.

I get a little computer time while the family is getting things set up and ready to go...

Today was apricot day. We canned six cans of jam and nine cans of halved apricots.

Oh the joy of yummy treats in the dead of winter. It almost makes me want to cold weather to come calling. Almost... ok, that feeling is gone now.

... and why do I keep finding eight thousand pictures of Miranda doing what

she calls her "gansta look"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels