Saturday, August 30, 2008

breakfast...

Here I sit...Lay in my bed...because my kids have not started screaming to get up yet, it has been a long week and I never do this so I might as well indulge once for ten minutes or so! Okay? Goodness, now the guilt is setting in...

I made blueberry pancakes earlier in the week. The family ate some and I threw a bunch in the freezer. They were delicious... Or so I'm told...I didn't get any because the little munchkins are fast as lightening.

This morning, I can sit...ahem...Lay...here because I am pulling some of these lovelies out of the freezer to feed the young pups. You can bet, however, that this time I am grabbing one before the moochers can steal them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels