Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brysen vs. the Tree...

Having girls and only girls for such a long time (16 years to be exact)... I feel that I was deprived of some very important life lessons.
Wednesdays are field trip days for the littles. While we are finishing up school, Mark takes the littles out to have a little fun. Yesterday, they went to the park to fly kites.
While at the park, my son (captain amazing) decided that he needed to... well... pee.
So, very unlike what girls will do ( because we would have rushed to the car and ran to the nearest bathroom), he and his father proceeded to head for the nearest tree! He didn't actually...ahem... use the tree. (Self conscience little booger) However, he was very proud of himself for giving it a good try.
I am sure that next winter, I will find his name written in the snow!

Proud doesn't begin to describe it.
(rolling on the floor laughter might be a better way to describe it)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels