Thursday, May 14, 2009

Please Pray...

I love this man.
He is one of those men who downplays every sickness (except a cold... those knock him out... weird, huh?) He will walk around with a broken bones saying that it doesn't hurt or, "I'm fine." You never really know when to take some thing seriously with him. So, for a few weeks, he has been telling me about this pain and I have been begging him to go to the doctor. He finally agreed... which is a miracle all by itself.
They originally thought it was kidney stones, but that wasn't the case. Now, they are sending him off to the urologist to get checked out. He goes to see this guy tomorrow.
Please, keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels