Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my in-laws...

I love my in-laws!
They are wonderful, loving people. They love to have a good time. They love to hang out with people. They are very much the social butterflies. I don't know that they see themselves that way, but to me... Oh yeah, social butterflies.
My mother in-law is great at throwing a party. She has great ideas and is able to put together amazing events.
She belongs to a group called the Red Hat Ladies. I don't really know why, but they decided to have a Alice in Wonderland party. She sent us some photos and... WOW!
Yep...
That's my mother in-law... as Alice.
I guess my father in-law (Bampa) got to be the sexy server boy.
Okay, now my kids are laughing and saying "ewww", afterall this is their Bampa.
I just have to say, this man is 79 years old. I think anyone would be proud to look this good at his age. I mean, he is the most active guy I know! No kidding!

I just wanted to say, that I love these people.
They are awesome! When you need someone to listen, they are there. When you need some ideas for a craft, party, anything really... they are there.
I hear stories all of the time about people who can't stand their spouses family. I guess I am just blessed.
I know
I am a lucky woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels