Friday, May 29, 2009

mini vacation...


We had a great couple of days this week.



Mark's parents flew in for Cheyenne's graduation. We kicked back and did very little. We sat in the back yard and watched the kids play. We played a little bocce ball. We took out our new camera and tried to figure it out. We lost a whole bunch of awesome pictures (one we didn't lose is above) which we lost when we tried to download the photos... ugggg! We ate out and in and RELAXED. Mark and I decided it was like a little mini vacation.



I haven't uploaded the graduation pictures yet... but I will in the next few days. Let me tell you, though, that I balled like a big old baby!!! I was absolutely fine until I saw her walking into the stadium in her cap and gown... with the rest of the class... and her name was IN the program... I think I just thought something would go wrong up until that point! And then... I LOST IT! I stood there clapping, while the family was cheering her on and I couldn't say anything because tears were running down my face and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath... She did it!

She Really did it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels