Wednesday, May 6, 2009

endings and beginnings...

We helped Cadi move into her new apartment yesterday. Chey will start moving some things today... very slowly. We told her she will still be with us until the end of the month, but maybe I will let her stay weekends over there.


Cadi is slowly learning to breathe again. Life can sure hurt (be devastating, really) sometimes...


We received a little information that our niece and her husband could be having their baby any time now... Yippee!!! I am truly so excited for them. There is nothing better, scarier, more exhausting, angering... and absolutely worth it time and time again... than adding a little human being to your family!


We also received this photo...


This is my way too grown up nephew, Ben. Holy Moly! How is it even possible that he's not that chubby little baby or at least the long limbed preteen that it feels like he should still be??? Great job on the photo, Debbie! This picture just seems like it is so... Ben. Anywho, he is graduating from college in a couple of weeks. AWESOME!!


We are SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you, Ben! You make us SMILE!


I know I sound like I am in a Kooky mood today... but it is time to start living life again. I mean, that is really what life is all about... endings and beginnings. I feel like we need to open up the windows and blow out all of the old bad stuff and breathe new life into our home again. So, that is the plan.


Breathe.


Renew.


Smile.


Start Over.


Be grateful for the opportunity of a new beginning.


LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels