Saturday, May 23, 2009

housecleaning here I come...

Big time house cleaning going on today. You know... regular saturday.


We are looking forward to Bampa and Grandma visiting in a few days. Plan on getting your photos taken while you are here. We want to get some pics with the whole crew. Probably on Wednesday...


It is so funny that I am feeling anxious today. I have been feeling like a certain someone will be having her baby really soon! Don't forget to let us know when he arrives...


I am soooo looking forward to this week being over. I feel like summer needs to be here 100%. I want the lake and picnics and hanging out late in the back yard and the sound of children playing until the sun goes down and no early morning wake ups ( I will still wake up but I won't have to wake anyone else up.).


We are supposed to be getting some thunderstorms later this afternoon... we will see. I can't wait for it! I know, I am one of those crazy storm loving people... as long as it isn't snow!


Okay, house cleaning here I come... as soon as I dry my hair and brush my teeth... and ?????


P.S. Mark took most of the photos in the previous post. I edited them. Thanks for all of the really nice comments about the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels