Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh Tooth Fairy...

Daughter #5
This girls is keeping the tooth fairy in business.
Mark likes to say that the tooth fairy has to go take out a loan every time she looses another tooth. At the moment, she is missing 3 teeth. I don't even know how she eats her food. There are holes everywhere in her mouth.
Let me tell you, though, that this girl is a blessing. She is kind and loving and giving... very giving. She will help you with anything. She loves her family. She makes her parents very happy.
She has been in the process of learning a million flips on the trampoline. She is so good! I mean, as good as a lot of those girls you see trailing off to gymnastics every other day!! She can do front flips and back flips and flips with twists! It scares me to watch her sometimes. I don't know why... I used to be able to do all of those flips when I was her age... but now, as the mother it is frightening to watch.
Aubrey, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels