Friday, May 15, 2009

They don't know?

They still don't know what is wrong with my hubby.


They think it could be muscle strain? Seriously? After 4 weeks? Are you kidding me?


They think it could possibly be a hernia? But, probably not, unless it is very small...


He is supposed to rest (he won't) for the weekend and see how it is on Monday. If it isn't better they are sending him to the surgeon... Why? I don't know. He didn't ask. I wanted to come with him but he was... embarrassed. I told him that I have bared it all for hundreds of people each time I gave birth to one of his children... I mean, come on... it is like a spectator show for some of these deliveries... but, no... please was his answer.


Pray, Pray, Pray...


I want monday to come and for him to see some real improvement so there will be no surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels