Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally some photos and an update...

























WE have been taking a lot of pictures lately. I love some of the shots. Now, I am slowly... and when I say slowly, I mean like a snail... trying to learn how to use this new photo editing program. This thing is kicking my behind! But, I will prevail... I think... I'm pretty sure... yeah, I will.

AWwwwwwww..... Do you hear that?


That is the sound of finishing the school year.



We are in an interesting state this year. I have one child who finished yesterday, another who graduates next wednesday, and two others who will finish sometime next week. The daughter who finished yesterday... Sydnee... was my biggest priority this year so... I will not know what to do with all of my time.



Oh, that is not true. I can already hear the laundry calling me and the closets need to be cleaned out... big time. I also know that I can't wait to get out and play with the kids a little. I love to go out hiking with them and watch them discover new things.



By the way, the waterfall stopped running yesterday. That means we are seriously into late spring. I guess most of the snow up there has melted and is no more. Good. That's all I have to say about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels