Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Please Endulge Me...

Dear Blog...


I feel like I have been ignoring you lately. I am sorry. You see, Sydnee is almost finished with her school year. We should be finished by Thursday. We are in the final push to get everything completed that we wanted to accomplish this year. I am exhausted.


I know this is not a good excuse to ignore you, but something had to give. I promise to give you some undivided attention starting this weekend. Besides, you will enjoy next week when you hear abut Bampa and Grandma visiting and Cheyenne graduating from high school.


Please endulge me at this present time. I will make it up to you... I promise.


Totally devoted to you,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels