Friday, January 16, 2009

Amazing...


I was reminded of the beauty of God's creation when I saw this sunset.

Sometimes, I can get so focussed on all it takes to keep a big family rolling that I forget to stop and smell the roses, so to speak.

We are so blessed.

Not only with the love of our family and friends, but more importantly by the love of God who "knit me in my mother's womb."

I have been focussing on Deut. 31:8 (NLT)

"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you."

I wish I could share all of the things that this verse means to me, but even more, take the time to find out what it means to you...

We are never alone.
In this tiny floating speck of dust you can feel so very small,
and yet,
YOU were knit together by God.

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels