Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meanwhile...

Cadi called today and said she is having a great time in Nevada. She always does. If JaNae reads this, she has tried to get a hold of you through facebook but hasn't been able to. She is only there until sunday so...????
My back is still giving me a lot of trouble. Now, though, I am so bored and sad that I have to sit here doing nothing! I have surfed the web as much as I can stand, read, played the guitar... What else?
Chey lost her phone...
She has searched every couch, chair, room, car... This isn't the first time she has lost it. Once we even had a really nice lady call us and say, "Did you loose a phone?" Yep! Who knows...
Syd is getting the end of Christmas vacation bad attitude. I guess I need to find her something to do. A chore is always a quick way to change a bad attitude.
Aubrey has been causing a little argument here and there... Isn't that what younger sisters are for? I always thought so!
The little ones just came inside from playing in the snow. They are frozen and begging for hot chocolate. MMmmmm... that sounds good.
Mark is out making a television table for Cadi. She needs one in her dorm. Her bed sits to high for her to be able to see it if she is laying on the bed. Those are some really small dorm rooms. Mine was quite a bit bigger and that was really small!
I keep praying that I will wake up and be all better.
Meanwhile, the search for the phone goes on...
This picture has nothing to do with any of this, except...
this is what our days seem to be filled with right now.
Snow and frozen hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels