Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday...

With Cheyenne's help, I was able to feed my family some sticky buns (yummm...) and chocolate milk this morning. Oh yeah, bananas too. Does that sound like a really nutritious meal? No? Well, to bad! They were a hit. Even the picky little ones ate 2 or 3! Yummy!

Mark took all of the kids to church, except Cheyenne and Ari. Ari has a really bad cough and runny nose. She is on the mend, I think. Chey and I went at the laundry like crazy people. I can't carry the basket, so I am stuck with just folding. We are at this moment down to only one load needing to go in the machines. Yippee!! I know that people with a regular size family don't understand the joy that comes from seeing you laundry room floor, but if you miss a few days of laundry in our family it will take you 3 weeks to catch up... literally! It has taken us 3 weeks!

When they came home from church, Cadi came with them and we got to spend about 3 hours with her, then she had to go to work. We played the guitar and sang a little.

Mark is making bbq chicken, rice (with our new rice cooker) and corn. Thanks, lovely husband.

Miranda and Chey went to the store to get some running shoes for Miranda and when they got home... TADA... they brought us coffees from Hastings! Oh so good! How sweet!

Well, that is about all for today. I hope your sunday was great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels