Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday...

Last night, we hung out and watched a little television. It was kind of nice since we don't do that very often. It allowed my back to rest and yet, I could still be in the same room doing what everyone else was doing.

We laughed and joked and enjoyed each others company.

I really feel bad for the people in the midwest who are having such cold temperatures. I am thankful, however, that for a change it isn't us suffering the incredibly cold termperatures. We have actually been having unseasonably warmer temps in the 40's. For January, that is really nice around here.

We went grocery shopping yesteday. I actually was able to make it through, with Mark's help. I was ready to sit and do nothing when we got home, but it was nice to get out of the house for a bit. This morning I had high hopes of making some caramel pecan sticky buns for breakfast (I can do this if I sit while I cook). However, I quickly realized that although we spent a huge amount of time shopping yesterday, we did not get butter! How do you make... well, anything in this house without butter? Oh well, maybe tomorrow before church.

This morning Brysen is walking around in Miranda's shoes while playing his "guitar" (a tennis racket). Ari keeps trying to get my house shoes off of my feet so she can wear them, but I am cold. The two oldest, in the house, are working on some chores and planning to go running in about an hour. Aubrey is doing some artwork in her room, since she is suffering from a grounding from all electronic devices for a couple of weeks. The litle ones are watching Sesame Street. Yep, it is Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels