Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook...






FOR TODAY 1/26/09



Outside my window... Winter still has it's hold on our part of the country. Although we have seen quite a bit of fog and rain instead of pure snow.



I am thinking... that healing can be a serious lesson in learning some patience.



I am thankful for... love.



From the learning rooms... we are studying the periodic table of elements and the 8th president of the United States of America.



From the kitchen... We will be having chicken tacos.




I am wearing... a jean skirt and brown shirt.



I am creating... an atmosphere of love.



I am going... absolutely nowhere.



I am reading... Bridges of Alaska.



I am hoping... to be up and moving around before many more days go by.



I am hearing... the quiet of a house where 3 of the 8 children are out.



Around the house... kids are playing games, painting art, and braiding hair.



One of my favorite things... hearing and reading about other large families. It is amazing how many things we all seem to have in common.



A few plans for the rest of the week: Heal, take it as easy as I can manage. Rent Fireproof.



Here is picture thought I am sharing...





If you want to participate in this meme, go to
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels