Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back update...are you getting sick of this yet?

I know I have mentioned this about a thousand times lately. However, this blog is about our lives... mine included. Lately this back trouble has been my life, so... sorry!

The back is doing better. This has been the slowest recovery from any injury that I have ever experienced. Thank goodness it is recovering, though.

Today I have been able to get up and move around a little. I can finally stand up straight... at least for a few minutes. I am able to fold laundry if someone brings the clean laundry to me. For any of you that are familiar with our home... that is huge! We have to do laundry every day or there will be huge mountains of it in a very short time... like 24 hours. We are working on it, though. Now that I can get things moving a little, hopefully we will have the mountain down to a hill in a few days.

There are so many things I can't wait to get to. It is funny that when I am able to move around, I don't want to do these "chores". Right now, I would love to do some of those "chores". All in good time, my family keeps telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels