Friday, January 23, 2009

A regular occurence...

Hair.
With 7 girls in the house (all with long hair) this is a regular site in our house.


Today, I was just so happy to see the sun shining through the window while this was taking place. We have been missing the sun.
I know that right now we are having a really bad inversion and the haze is as thick as... potato soup, but I don't want any storms... I want the sun!

By the time this hair-do was finished, their were blue, purple and pink additions to the hair and Aubrey thought she was stylin'. Is that a word still?

1 comment:

  1. So much hair!!! I have one that has long hair and it is very curly. She fortunately knows how to take care of it.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels