Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...


Italic
January 6, 2009



Outside my window...




The snow continues to blanket...everything. It is coming down faster than we can shovel.






I am thinking...




I am so anxious for my back to heal so that I can be a contributing member of this family again.






I am thankful for...




My family, who loves me no matter what.






From the learning rooms...




We studied atoms, electrons and nuetrons.






From the kitchen...




I smell toasted bread.






I am wearing...




a black skirt and striped 3/4 sleeve shirt.






I am creating...




a loving home.






I am going...




to begin standing for longer periods of time in the hopes that it will "help" my back.






I am reading...




about William Shakespeare.






I am hoping...




to be healed by the weekend (major wink).






I am hearing...




the sound of a fan blowindg downstairs to dry the area affected by the burst pipe.






Around the house...




all is quiet since it is nap time for the little ones... although I am not sure they are really sleeping.






One of my favorite things...




is having a real conversation with my kids.






A few plans for the rest of the week:




Do as much as Mark will allow me to do. Get the ceiling and wall repaired... by hubby. Try to manage this massive amount of snow.








Here is picture thought I am sharing...


...to remind all of those, like me, that are currently snowed in, what a summers evening looks like.

If you would like to participate...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels