Saturday, January 10, 2009

There is just nothing like it...

Our smallest just turned two last month.
She is very fond of falling asleep during our evening devotion time.
It is truly one of my favorite times of the day.
I love holding her warm little body while the rest of the family shares in the devotion. I sit quietly holding her, listening to my husband share from the Bible. I listen to the kids share their thoughts and sometimes, I share my thoughts as well. I sing softly while we sing our chosen song for the evening. I listen to her even breathing and look at the older kids and remember how fast these moments pass by.
It is a special time and there just isn't anything like it.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels